Garage flooring

Talk about anything here...

Garage flooring

Postby RS3Simon » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:44 pm

Wasn't sure where to post this but I need to finish my garage next year and having put an electric roller door and insulated roof on it I'd like to finish the floor off properly. Has anyone on here got the floor tiles and how do you find they are. I'm looking at doing the full garage which is 32 ft x 12ft so it's going to be expensive. I keep the car in the garage every night plus when I'm away the car sits in there for months at a time so it has to hold up well and not collapse under the weight. I have seen a couple different manufacturers but I'd like some real life reviews. Polished bliss have their whole unit done with some but it's very expensive stuff but seems to withstand a lot.

Cheers

Si
2012 RS3 in Exclusive Designo Mysticbleu Perleffekt
RS3Simon

Re: Garage flooring

Postby Knobby » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Knobby
Site Owner

Postby RS3Simon » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Would love to go that far with mine but flooring is as far as I can go just now as needing my drive tarred plus new kitchen and bathroom.

Some truly awesome stuff on the dura website could spend more than it cost to build the garage.
2012 RS3 in Exclusive Designo Mysticbleu Perleffekt
RS3Simon

Postby RS3Shuk » Fri May 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Just seen this post. For those interested in decent garage floor tiles I saw some pretty decent heavy duty ones at Costco a few weeks back.
RS3Shuk

Return to General